MUA 1:1 training help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbbieEvans

Reaction score
Hiya
I've searched the forum already but can't find an answer.
I want to train with an MUA to update and refresh my knowledge and skills. I'm looking to really learn more of a 'Plouise' and 'kate Hayes' style but would be looking at doing maybe more that just 1 day, and these are all too far for me to travel.
I was wondering if anyone could reccomend someone that was slightly close to me that offers this sort of style, quite dramatic but perfected focus on eye styles.
East anglia, Cambridgeshire area would be perfect but willing to consider any recomendations.
Thanks!

Hi!
PLouise have video tutorials on their website. I actually rented 2 this week.
You rent them for a 4 day period which I quite liked as I could sit down and make notes, keep rewinding certain parts etc.
I was lucky to get them on an offer for £4.99 each but I think they are normally £19.99.

Kate Hayes did a couple of classes in Essex a few weeks ago so maybe drop them an email and see if they are offering any classes near you anytime soon.

Yasmin James is in Harlow and offers the same look/techniques as PLouise (PLouise trained her)
She is makeupby_yj on Instagram if you wanted to take a look.

Hope that helps xx

Hiya thanks for t
Hi!
PLouise have video tutorials on their website. I actually rented 2 this week.
You rent them for a 4 day period which I quite liked as I could sit down and make notes, keep rewinding certain parts etc.
I was lucky to get them on an offer for £4.99 each but I think they are normally £19.99.

Kate Hayes did a couple of classes in Essex a few weeks ago so maybe drop them an email and see if they are offering any classes near you anytime soon.

Yasmin James is in Harlow and offers the same look/techniques as PLouise (PLouise trained her)
She is makeupby_yj on Instagram if you wanted to take a look.

Hope that helps xx[/QUOTE

Hiya thanks for the info. Yes ive rented all of her tutorials too
I saw that kate Hayes was in Essex but it's only a visual masterclass and wanted more intense training.
And I also follow yasmin on instagram and have enquired about her training, I believe she is possibly the closest to me but didn't know if there were recommendations of anyone closer. It just means if I find someone closer I can do multiple days with them instead of just the one.
Thanks

Oops sorry...

Hiya thanks for the info. Yes ive rented all of her tutorials too
I saw that kate Hayes was in Essex but it's only a visual masterclass and wanted more intense training.
And I also follow yasmin on instagram and have enquired about her training, I believe she is possibly the closest to me but didn't know if there were recommendations of anyone closer. It just means if I find someone closer I can do multiple days with them instead of just the one.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back