MUA training, Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberleymikad0

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering if any of you could clarify for me, what qualifies you as a make up artist aswell as beauty therapist? I have my level 2 in beauty which included level 2 makeup. I have applied for level 3 makeup for next year. Will this be enough or is there something other course I should do? It's just Ive heard of girls who are 'qualified' in makeup but cant get like a mac pro card or anything because they're considering to be beauty therapists who just also do makeup. Does anyone know what the classifications are to qualify for the pro cards etc? I know the level 3 will cover me for insurance purposes at least. I live in northern Ireland and have struggled to find a good make up artistry course that I know is recognised. If anyone knows of a good that is worth the money and will obtain me a makeup artistry qualification, pleas elet me know as I'm always eager to learn and train as much as I can. I've just struggled to find who to train with over here.

Hi, I am wondering if any of you could clarify for me, what qualifies you as a make up artist aswell as beauty therapist? I have my level 2 in beauty which included level 2 makeup. I have applied for level 3 makeup for next year. Will this be enough or is there something other course I should do? It's just Ive heard of girls who are 'qualified' in makeup but cant get like a mac pro card or anything because they're considering to be beauty therapists who just also do makeup. Does anyone know what the classifications are to qualify for the pro cards etc? I know the level 3 will cover me for insurance purposes at least. I live in northern Ireland and have struggled to find a good make up artistry course that I know is recognised. If anyone knows of a good that is worth the money and will obtain me a makeup artistry qualification, pleas elet me know as I'm always eager to learn and train as much as I can. I've just struggled to find who to train with over here.
I completed the beginners and advance make up artisty with beauty school NI in Magherafelt. This has allowed me to get pro cards with Mac and inglot, i also get online discount with illamasqua. Mac do however have me down as a hairdresser as my trade but i still get 25% off with them. I get 20% with inglot and 40% with illamasqua

Latest posts

Back