Multiple pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi I was just woundering how everyone goes about doing multiple pedicures. I'm mobile and I have a client who wants 3 full pedicures. Do you have a system or just one after the other? X

It would be a better client experience if you do them one after the other. Otherwise, It could seem a bit like a cheap, conveyor belt system - in my opinion.

Hi I was just woundering how everyone goes about doing multiple pedicures. I'm mobile and I have a client who wants 3 full pedicures. Do you have a system or just one after the other? X
It look like your pedicures are popular :) have you considered developing and becoming a master pedicurist?

I do a lot of mobile pamper parties with Pedi's. Just do one client at a time, one after the other. A break in between for you to set up with clean tools, towels, bowl etc and on to the next one. If you can set up so all the ladies (if they're ladies?!) can all sit and chat etc together through out, it's a nice relaxing experience for all of them. :)

Latest posts

Back