Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma9383

Reaction score
It's shipping internationally again! Just ordered my first haul of stamping polishes and I'm beyond excited!!

Mundo de Uñas

Thanks for that Emma, I've ordered mine and am getting them shipped to our house in Florida (saves a little bit on postage!) as we're there in October.

Karaxxx

You're too patient! No way I could wait that long, lol.

Jammy woman, house in Florida, very jealous x x

Yay!!! thanks for letting us know, you're gonna love em, and I've just ordered some more :wink2: xx

Whats postage price like? OMG. .I have to have the turquoise stamping polish. ...on black, beaut :lol:

I've just ordered 8 of the larger size (14ml) and shipping was $14 xx

Last edited:
The prices are good so shipping isn't that bad, I bought 7 minis and a plate for $22.55 U.S. It goes by how many you order mini or reg size. 😃
Hope it gets here quick
Btw red is sold out already 😔

I ordered 9 minis and to the US postage was $8, pretty good I think.

Karaxxx

My shipping was $22!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• 4c8834_fb3143117c31409d8acf2c22751ae0b2_jpg_srz_435_340_75_22_0_50_1_20_0.jpg
    4c8834_fb3143117c31409d8acf2c22751ae0b2_jpg_srz_435_340_75_22_0_50_1_20_0.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 469
I have no self control over the add to basket button :o

I have no self control over the add to basket button :o

All I have to do is open the page and they all fall into my basket lol x

Rainbow Connection UK also sell MDU but are currently out of stock. However they are due in in a few weeks, so about the same time you'd wait possibly to be shipped from Mexico. I bought of Rainbow Connection and they arrived fast, however they sold out ridiculously quick. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Rainbow Connection UK also sell MDU but are currently out of stock. However they are due in in a few weeks, so about the same time you'd wait possibly to be shipped from Mexico. I bought of Rainbow Connection and they arrived fast, however they sold out ridiculously quick. X

Ooooooh, never heard of them, will go check their site out now . . .

Damn you lot making me spend money :lol:

Delivery is only a pound when you spend a certain amount (and its low). Keep an eye on their fb page to see when they arrive. I have 11 little bottles of wee joy :) Also order some 4mm nail polish mixing balls. Im getting mine from Etsy.

Attachments

• 1409929823587.jpg
    1409929823587.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 614
Delivery is only a pound when you spend a certain amount (and its low). Keep an eye on their fb page to see when they arrive. I have 11 little bottles of wee joy :) Also order some 4mm nail polish mixing balls. Im getting mine from Etsy.

I'm watching them on fb, they have some amazing polishes. I'm very tempted as I've also got Megamix so can make gel polish with them. I agree with Emma, it's so easy to spend money!

Karaxxx

They're polishes are absolutely gorgeous. It's so tempting especially when you have MM!

The new bottles come with mixing balls in them I ordered 10 last night ☺️ But missed out on a few colours as they were already sold out.

Oh yes of course they do. My bad. I got mine from Rainbow Connection last week and mine haven't. X

I just ordered a bunch. My shipping was cheap but I'm in Canada lol super excited to try these!

Latest posts

Back