Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might all change on Friday with the next instalment though. No pressure . . . Lol :D

How much is shipping do we know? Is it worth buying lots of little bottles instead of big?

I bought big bottles and a stamper and scraper and it was $22.

Yowzer! 😱

Lol,I did order quire a bit. There's a break down on their website in what costs what to send

Just bought 4 :) not all the colours I wanted were available tho :(

How much is shipping do we know? Is it worth buying lots of little bottles instead of big?

I bought 10 minis and the whole lot came to £16 odd including postage I think that was $9 alone but the polishes are really good value so overall feels ok.

I bought 10 minis and the whole lot came to £16 odd including postage I think that was $9 alone but the polishes are really good value so overall feels ok.

I think I can live with that! ☺️

May be a silly question but does anyone offer stamping and free hand nail art?

Yea I do both. Not a lot of free hand but I've done minions and Minnie Mouse and angry birds, random stuff like that heh

Has anyone used the stamping plates? I've not done stamping before but have been reading threads and really want to get the MDU polishes. Based on threads I know a lot like to moyou plates. I'd ove to know what you all think!

I got a message saying the stuff has just been shipped. Not ordered plated as I think MoYou and Pueen are the best so far

I've got the naughty plate by Handy, which I bought from MdU and it stamps well.

Anyone else get a banging headache and covered In these paints??!!!
I love the printing quality bot wow very messy very smelly and it also stains my stamper heads!!

Thanks Emma and pyretta! I will keep it in mind :)

Does anyone know what colours stamp over black with the mundo de unas stamping polishes? I'm sure I saw a colour chart on here somewhere!

Does anyone know what colours stamp over black with the mundo de unas stamping polishes? I'm sure I saw a colour chart on here somewhere!
There was a chart somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. But if you go on the Mundo de Unas website and look at the large bottles, you'll see the lids have been stamped, this shows you whether they'll stamp over black. hth's x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411544788.131885.jpg

Here you go xxx

Latest posts

Back