Mundo Rapid disinfectant issues-what colour should it be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Carly*

Reaction score
My first bottle came from Luella Belle and was tinged very slightly yellow. My second bottle came from Beauty Express and was a lot darker, it looked a bit like wee! I know things can vary from batch to batch so thought nothing of it. Well I opened it the other day and it didn't smell right either, not as strong as the last batch. I was a bit concerned but still filled my tray and soaked my tools. I took them out an hour later, left them to dry off on paper and went to have dinner and watch some TV. Came back about an hour or so later and my tools had small pools of residue on them! Looked a little oily, very strange! Usually it all evaporates off within minutes.

I rang Beauty Express and they were brilliant, sent me out a replacement the very next day. The new bottle looks completely clear! I am so confused! How should it look?

I now have an almost full 2 litre bottle of the darker one and I'm not sure whether to chuck it or not? Would you bin it or can I use it for something else? Chuck a bit down the loo maybe? Clean my floors with it? Any ideas? x

Latest posts

Back