Mundo sanitising spray or Cool Blue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
I'm just doing an S2 order now and am trying to decide whether to order cool blue or Mundo sanitising hand and foot spray. Any thoughts anyone? x

I use Mundo, find the spray easier x

I would agree the spray is as little easier to use on feet.

I would agree the spray is as little easier to use on feet.

Thank you :) I have opted to buy the spray for now. I'll probably buy some cool blue also just for hands in the future. Thank you again x

Since doing my course I have a few of both so use cool blue for hands and mundo spray for feet

Vicki x

Try the Mundo Hand Gel - It's PINK smells like coconut/vanilla and has skin conditioners in it - my hands are never dry and I love it and when ever I use it on my clients they go oooooh - where can I get some of that from?! ha :)

Thank you :) I have opted to buy the spray for now. I'll probably buy some cool blue also just for hands in the future. Thank you again x

Try the Mundo Hand Gel - It's PINK smells like coconut/vanilla and has skin conditioners in it - my hands are never dry and I love it and when ever I use it on my clients they go oooooh - where can I get some of that from?! ha :)

I will! It sounds delightful. Thank you very much. :) x

Latest posts

Back