Music concerts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Just curious as to who you have all seen live in concert & who you'd love to see :)

My 1st ever concert was Steps *hangs head in shame* it was AWFUL!! I have no idea why i went lol! Also went to see the NKOTBSB concert last year at Manchester & it was the 2nd best moment of my life! Backstreet boys are my all time favourite band & have been since i was 3 years old ;) i am so obsessed its unreal haha. Never really heard of New Kids On The Block but they were brill aswell. I'm due to go see Bruno Mars in October aswell so looking forward to that :)

Who have you seen live? Or who would you like to see?

I have seen as a kid, Boyzone, Westlife, Destinys Child and a Top of The Pops one in London, as an adult I've been to see Lady Gaga, N Dubz and Alicia Keys, I would love to see P!nk in concert that would be amazing 😄

I've seen
JLS, the X factor, example and the script I'm going to see Jessie j in October though 😀xx

I've seen
JLS, the X factor, example and the script I'm going to see Jessie j in October though 😀xx

I would love to see Jessie J also 😄

I've seen

So jealous :( we tried to get tickets for that but some reason it wouldnt work :( i love her x

oh my goodness, too many to remember but I have a pretty varied musical taste so I've seen people from AC/DC, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, KISS... to Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, 5ive, Take That... loads.

Only been to a couple this year as my former concert buddy moved away the cowbag, so we don't go to as many anymore. But coming up in the next few months I have Jimmy Eat World, Nickelback and Go West (Sooooo excited for Go West, have loved them since the 80s).

Also I just booked tickets to see Maroon 5 in Amsterdam in January, so we're making a girly weekend of it. Seen them live a few times and they're always great.

Oh and went to Magic Summer this year and finally got to see Bryan Adams and James Morrison - both of whom I love and have wanted to see live for years!

oh my goodness, too many to remember but I have a pretty varied musical taste so I've seen people from AC/DC, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, KISS... to Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, 5ive, Take That... loads.

Only been to a couple this year as my former concert buddy moved away the cowbag, so we don't go to as many anymore. But coming up in the next few months I have Jimmy Eat World, Nickelback and Go West (Sooooo excited for Go West, have loved them since the 80s).

Also I just booked tickets to see Maroon 5 in Amsterdam in January, so we're making a girly weekend of it. Seen them live a few times and they're always great.

Oh and went to Magic Summer this year and finally got to see Bryan Adams and James Morrison - both of whom I love and have wanted to see live for years!

How selfish of her ;) lol! To say im only 23 i would LOVE to see Bryan Adams .. & Bon Jovi .. & Journey lol! I love 8"'s music x

So jealous :( we tried to get tickets for that but some reason it wouldnt work :( i love her x

It might be because her concert was meant to be in march but it was changed to October for some reason? So maybe the tickets stopped being on sale from the original date ? Xx

My first ever concert was M People - supported by the Lighthouse Family and Gabrielle... The local Youth Club organised it, no idea why I went 😕

Seen Westlife a couple times, a couple of years into their success.

Artic Monkeys @ Old Trafford - amazing! Supported by Supergrass and Amy Winehouse - it was on a Sunday and all week Amy had been cancelling shows and gigs right at the last minute so was worried she wouldn't turn up. She did though and she was great, I suspect a little drunk though... As was I!

Take That @ Wembley Stadium! Best day of my life... My hub bought me surprise tickets! Such an amazing show. Saw their Progress show too, bloody amazing but I didn't think it was as amazing as The Circus.. I still went twice though 😃 second time I got a feel of Mr Owens hair!

Also saw Newton Faulkner at a festival - not around much nowadays but a brilliant performer! Saw Calvin Harris at the same festival (2008 so before he got as big as he is now) and he was brilliant too...

That's all.

In the last few years I've seen Usher, Lionel Richie, Bryan Adams and Coldplay, would like to see JT, Buble, Bette Middler and Streisand, the people I'd most like to see are dead now. DH has seen just about everyone and was at LiveAid

First concert was Pj and Duncan!!!

Been to see...

Boyzone
Westlife
Blue
Stepps
Lighthouse Family
All Saints
Blazin' Squad x2 (i know i know its terrible!)
Travis
Take That
Paul McCartney
Stereophonics x2 (going a 3rd time in Nov - love love love Kelly Jones)

Been to T in the park once aswell where i saw...

Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Lily Allen
Snow Patrol
The Killers
Elbow
Kings of Leon
Ellie Goulding
Paolo Nutini
Blur
Cant remember who else but had a fab weekend!

Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so jealous off everyone seeing Gaga! Bet she's amazing x

One of the best was Robbie Williams at Milton Keynes in 2006. We got there ridiculously early and ended up being upgraded into the golden circle so were soooooo close. It was amazing. He was supported by Orson & Basement Jaxx. We're lucky to have a good venue in Lincoln & I've seen Florence & The Machine, White Lies, Friendly Fires, Glasvegas, Razorlight, Kaiser Chiefs, Wonder Stuff, The Levellers, Noah & The Whale & McFly. They also used to do concerts at Lincoln Castle & I've seen McFly, Girls Aloud & Liberty X there as well as a few tribute bands. Have also seen Justin Timberlake and he was amazing. He had Timberland with him & he did a set during the intetval. McFly are back in lincoln this weekend & I can't go - they are my guilty pleasure and are sooo good live.

My wish list is Madonna, Kings of Leon & The Killers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so jealous off everyone seeing Gaga! Bet she's amazing x

Tbh i thought she was terrible!

Too much time fannying about with/on/around a piano! Lol
X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Big hello to fellow Take That fans :)

I have seen them on every tour - Ultimate, Beautiful world, Circus and Progress.
They put on an amazing show each time.

I have also seen:

Robbie Williams
Bon Jovi
Queen (without Freddie)
Westlife 4x
Backstreet boys
East 17

I love going to concerts!

I have seen them on every tour - Ultimate, Beautiful world, Circus and Progress.

I have also seen:

Robbie Williams
Bon Jovi
Queen (without Freddie)
Westlife 4x
Backstreet boys
East 17

Omg backstreet boys!!!!! Lol i thought i was the only fan! Who's your fave :) x

Omg backstreet boys!!!!! Lol i thought i was the only fan! Who's your fave :) x

I used to love them back in the 90s and I was in love with Nick Carter. However, I never got to see them back then so went to their reunion concert a couple of years ago.

I used to love them back in the 90s and I was in love with Nick Carter. However, I never got to see them back then so went to their reunion concert a couple of years ago.

Ahhhh i was afraid you'd say nick lol he's my fave! I get too excited talking about them so i won't go on haha! I can't wait to see their new tour next year x

I have also seen:

Robbie Williams
Bon Jovi
Queen (without Freddie)
Westlife 4x
Backstreet boys
East 17

Hey... Massive TT fan here - hello back!!

Someone mentioned Orson before...
Saw them at their own gig too, then stood chatting to them for an hour outside the venue after the show. Really nice guys, shame they're not about now!

Really going to be showing my age now:

Fleetwood Mac
Cindy Lauper
Celine Dion
Whitney Houston
Oasis
Belinda Carlisle
Midnight Oil
All Saints

And wait for it.....

Miley Cyrus!!! :eek:

I know there's more but I can't think at the moment.

Latest posts

Back