Must have makeup products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that Urban Decay eye primer potion is a must. Stays put all day! Also their naked palettes are amazing for brides. They do 3 now each with a colour theme, rose pinks, classic taupes and champagne. All beautiful. Personally I couldn't live without my Shu Uemura gel eyeliners. Glide on lovely and don't budge!x

Thanks so much for these tips ladies, much appreciated xx

Follow xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How did you get on with your trip to Paris Chelle ? Did you spend a fortune in Sephora? And how is your kit now looking ? Xx

My top 5 picks would be...
1. Soft & gentle mineralize skinfinish from MAC. (Most amazing highlighter)
2. Tease e/s from URBAN DECAY couldn't live without this also in the naked 2 palette!
3. Recently discovered the collection 2000 concealers as mentioned earlier, these are a must have sometimes SuperDrug does 3 for 2. Think there 3.99 and WOW there great!
4. Love coralista blush from BENEFIT. Lovely coral pink with shimmer
5. Creme cup lippy from MAC I find very popular with brides, lovely soft pink.

If you have to buy brushes please check out BLANK CANVAS brushes, there amazing at great prices. The F20 flat buffer brush gives an amazing flawless finish and is only €13.99 xx

MAC are doing new limited edition palettes for £65 and you get 15x eyeshadow's in it. They do a warm palette and a cool palette. The girl at MAC said that the cool is perfect for weddings. Bare in mind that Mac Shadows cost £10 each and then there is the empty palette thats like £20. So for £65 its a steal.

I like the Urban Decay Naked Palettes for Weddings. I've used number one the most.

For foundation I use Mac Face & Body is lightweight, looks very dewy and it photographs amazing and its waterproof.

I like Mac Mineralise in Soft & Gentle for a highlighter or Illamasqua Aurora.

Thanks Rachruby. Are the Mac palette in store? Where did you see them?xx

Latest posts

Back