My 1st OSNS Experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Took the day off today and took my shopping list to the OSNS in Acton. Have always ordered via my secondary account using the catalogue before now but this time I had loads of enamel to get and I much prefer to do this up close. Previously I'd only bought enamel at shows but I wanted to bite the bullett and make all my display Creative and ditch everything else so I had lots to choose.

I spent ages in there and the guys were really helpful. I got loads of great advice about retailing, fab deals and left feeling very comfortable about going back again. I was lucky as there was only me to attend to at the time but even so I was really impressed with the amount of effort that was made to make sure I had everything I needed. There seemed to be a genuine interest in what I was doing business wise which is invaluabe from any supplier.

Spent loads more than I mean to of course but dont we always!

Will def be going back for a summer sizzler or two!

They're all lovely in Acton aren't they :D

Did you get the meet the Mad Man that is Ketan Patel??? :lol:

I think the standard of service in Acton goes above and beyond the call of duty. The friendly attitude and efficient service I get from Lee and Angelique is really amazing, its also nice to catch up with Jackie Messer who always seems to be smiling......and always has time to give a bit of advice if needed. Well done guys and girls.

David

dont have a OSNS close to me :sad:

it must be so much better to see evrything before you buy (esp polishes)

im too scared to drive to leeds which is probably an hour or two away

will we ever get a osns in the newcastle-y area???
x

Wouldn't mind a OSNS in Birmingham myself !

Latest posts

Back