My 1st set of lashes after training feedback welcome x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisap

Reaction score
feel free to look at my 1st set lash pictures after training in my album and tell me what you think all feedback welcome xx

your lashes look so neat and full compared to mine, they look fab! how long did they take you to do? what kind of lash did you use? how did you find your first set alone? well done! :Dx

just wanted to add - i LOVE your wall paper! x

I used glam lash J lashes 9,11,12 :) yeah im happy with them so was my friend ruth we did each other last night was good to get lashing lol...and can only get better :)

wallpaper i got it online :) thanks a luv it 2 hehe x

Your doing fab Lisa xxx

Thanks jen once my beauty bed arrives it will be practice and more practice hehe x

Yup am really chuft with mylashes! we need never be without lashes from here on, yeay lol x

I used glam lash J lashes 9,11,12 :) yeah im happy with them so was my friend ruth we did each other last night was good to get lashing lol...and can only get better :)

wallpaper i got it online :) thanks a luv it 2 hehe x

good luck with your lashing! :D do you enjoy doing them? i kinda sit there concentrating kinda like :o you know when you're concentrating that hard that you don't even realise your mouth is open? haha! thank god it has been on people i have known! lol! x

Thanks hun cant wait to get more practice in :) xx
yeah you have to concentrate lol no talking haha must be gd if it stops me talking lol x

thanks all for your kind comments x

wow theyre really good!

A first attempt? They are excellent well done! You are a natural!!! xx

A first attempt? They are excellent well done! You are a natural!!! xx

Yes 1st set on my own, did my training on sunday so decided to have a go last night hehe,Im all new to lashes its nice to get feedback on my work see what everyone thinks,thanks alot for your huge compliment on my lashes :D xx

Thanks all for taking time to look at my pics and give me your feedback much appreciated :) x

Latest posts

Back