My 2 yr old knows how to use nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmalou1981

Reaction score
I have 4 kids daughter 12 and 3 boys aged 10,8 and 2. My daughter loves all things nails and beauty and gets annoyed when her friends have nss nails, use DIY kits and have bad nails, my 8 and 10 yr old used to make me paint football flags on (getting too old now though and dad wasn't happy) but to put the icing on the cake my 2yr old picked up a bottle of nail polish, painted his nails & toes, (not a bad job a 2 it was in the right place!!) put the lid back on and the bottle away!! He was very proud of his nails (dad wasn't). Most kids would smear on the walls I'm sure. Anybody else find their job is rubbing off on their kids?
:) xx

I have to find the picture of my 3 yr old painting my nails... The way she holds the brush is fab! She even taps polish on her wrist or leg now before she uses it ha ha x

Yes! I have a 4 year old but when he was 2, he nagged & nagged for me to paint his nails so i did (only clear top coat) .. The next day he burst his lip open & ended up in hospital. He needed to be put under anesthetic to have lip stitched & the nurse was doing the questionnaire & consultation & she asked me 'i know he wont have & its a silly question cos hes a 2 year old boy but has he got any piercings or nail varnish on' .. Apparently they cant have either when going into surery but i had to say yes to him having nail varnish on. Neer been so embarrassed haha :D xx

Latest posts

Back