My audition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is FAB hun! I hope you find the guts to go in there and knock them dead! I once had an audition for - wait for it - 'Stars in their eyes kids' when I was 16 but bottled it too! So I know where your coming from hun!

I'd love to meet all the judges! Give Simon a kiss from me!!!! You'll have to post a pic so we all know what you look like hun - then we can look out for you!

LOADS of GOOD LUCK wishes coming your way - keep us updated!

X

Good luck.
When you are singing try to imagine you are at a karaoke and look past those three sat there. Just enjoy it, you will be yourself then. What will you be singing.
Let us know how you get on.

What's the X Factor?
Michele

good luck with the audition:hug:

good luck, let us know xxxxxxxxxxx

I am uber superstitious about acting/stage performance things as I have a BA in theatre, so I'm taking away all the GL's and sending you a BIG break a leg!!

bengalkat said:
What's the X Factor?
Michele

it's the same idea as pop idol hosted and judged by simon cowell, louis walsh and sharon osbourne.

they each have five? acts and they are in three categories (under 30's?, groups and over 30's - i think)!

I figured it was something like that. Thanks!
Michele

hope it goes well xxxxxxxxxx

wow - u go girl! If you read this in time, just be yourself. Hold your head high and sing your heart out :green:
Good luck, and please let us know how it goes. Your nerves will disappear and adrenaline will kick in!
Gemma x

Does anyone know when and where the auditions are in London?

Hubby is a proffessional singer and wants to go, he applied and got an audition last year but then went to Lanzarote to sing out there - too good an opportunity to miss - and he met me LOL!

Just got back from the auditions-after 10 hours!!!! :eek: I didn't get through, but I had a laugh and I performed well. Thanks for all your good luck wishes. They were so much appreciated, especially when the doubt and the nerves started to creep in.

aww sorry you didnt get thru hun but well done for trying xxxxxx

Hi
good luck what are you going to be singing

Caroline

I sang My Immortal by Evanescence.

Latest posts

Back