My bobble hat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinkprincess73 my hair isn't at it's best I must say I have been giving it the odd brush but nothing special lmao.

Abstyle if I lost my hat I would be devastated it has become a big part of my life right now no other hat would be able to take it's place.

My fiance is finding if very hard to deal with we will be laying in bed getting cosy and he knows that bedroom action comes with the bear bobble hat lmao how bad is that I can't even part with it for that I must look ridiculous.lol.xxx

That's so funny lol better watch your hair doesn't start sprouting through it or you will be truly attached to it pmsl xx

That's so funny lol better watch your hair doesn't start sprouting through it or you will be truly attached to it pmsl xx

Thats so funny.I'll end up looking like one of those things you make at school to grow grass through a ball made of tights with a face on it lol.xx

I need professional help I think lol xx

Cress head lol xx

Ah, just saw someone wearing your hat colleen but with the colours in reverse!! Made me think of you lol! Xx

We need to see a pic of you wearing it!!!! X

Latest posts

Back