My business card, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiago

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got my cards what do u think of it is it good? Just want a second opinion before giving it out thanks so much xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359994210.545455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359994210.545455.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 679
Good idea with the stamps x

Looks great! With the loyalty stamps do you give the discount on the 5th treatment or the 6th? x

Looks great! With the loyalty stamps do you give the discount on the 5th treatment or the 6th? x

good question hahahaha havent thought of that just yet lol

They look fab! I'd do 25% off once the card is full so the 6th x

Your a bit stuck here it says 25% with 5 stamps so that would be the sixth stamp but it will also be of everything as you haven't excluded anything

Your a bit stuck here it says 25% with 5 stamps so that would be the sixth stamp but it will also be of everything as you haven't excluded anything

True should have said free haircut easier than giving 25% of a full head highlights lol

If a client has five appointments with you for the cheapest trearment on your list they could then have the most expensive service on your list with a 25% discount.

Your business should never be losing money with a loyalty scheme.

You need to re-think.

I can afford to give 25% discount from full head foils, maybe look at price list and see how profitable it is? But yes your loyalty scheme shouldn't loose you money but make you money

Can I be cheeky and ask where u get your business cards from thiago? X

Hmmm that's right guys I didn't think before oh well
I ordered 1000 cards I can't return them... But I could say to have a stamp u need to spend over 20? Like blowdry is 17 only so that wouldn't count only over 20 pounds then I'd sign it errr (())((

Latest posts

Back