My clothes & OH

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
Omg i am sooo annoyed, i am actually shaking!

So, i went to work today in the morning (non beauty). I have to wear uniform in there so i went in wearing one.

Once i get there i realise that i forgot my "normal clothes" which i was going to change into on the way to the salon. I panicked and txted my oh. He says - dont worry i will bring them down to you on your break. So we arrange to meet half way between home and my job.
Nearing my lunch hour we texts he is in a bus. Little while later get a text from him - forgot your clothes going back home to pick them up. I texted him back that if he cant make it its ok i will just drop into local sc and see if i can find anything to wear. Of course, him being him, he texts me back not to spend a penny as he is nearly on his way back with my clothes.

Anyway, we meet meet where arranged and at the time arranged. He arrives with no clothes for me. Apparently he left the bag in a bus!!!! So, he goes chasing the bus - catches it but there is no sight of my clothes in there.

He says that probably he left them at the bus stop near home. Asks me to drive him back. Get there - of course there is nothing left there!!

I had to go home to get the other set of clothed, BUT I am a set of my BEST clothes down!!! And they are only couple weeks old. The best fitting jeans i have ever owned!!! The most flattering top i have ever had. The most diverse cardi. And a scarf that everyone commented on.

I work 7 days a week, 14-16 hours a day. I have no time to go shopping. I got those while on holidays, away - there is no replacing them. Even the same shops over here dont have them on sale :(

I am so angry and feel like crying. I have nothing to wear. Literally. As i gave most of my stuff away once i got these as i dont keep piling stuff in my wardrobe.

Stuff happens, i know. But i want to cry.

Ahhh i needed to get this stuff off my chest :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Oh no that's absolutely awful :( You are perfectly within your right to be upset & angry! I would be too. Take a few minutes to calm down & at the end of the day...they are *just* clothes my dear, they CAN be replaced. & promptly...by your other half!

Oh no that's absolutely awful :( You are perfectly within your right to be upset & angry! I would be too. Take a few minutes to calm down & at the end of the day...they are *just* clothes my dear, they CAN be replaced. & promptly...by your other half!

Omg no!! I cant send him to the shoos on his own. He is however offering me money now :)

And over two hours later i am still quite wound up ! I feel sorry for him as well cause he did try to help me. His only problem is - he is a MAN!

I feel your pain hun. Try and calm down a bit xoxo

One word:
Asos.

With his debit card!

Thank you ladies. A bit of retail therapy really helped :) even though it was really rushed through one. And we were actually laughing at his stupidity!

Latest posts

Back