My face needs serious help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugg73

Reaction score
Skin geeks, I'm in trouble. I qualify level 2 in the next couple of months so I've been trying out new skincare products not for my specific skin type and beauty buddies have been throwing whatever dermalogica range on my face. I'm 41 and my face does not cope well.

I always had combination skin (large pores especially on my nose) but I'm in pre-menopause. My skin has become so dry but also ultra sensitive. The broken capillaries on my cheeks are getting worse and my skin is feeling SO tight.

I've decided to go with Eve Taylor but waiting for my qualified certificate to buy the range. Can anyone recommend a retail range I could use to soothe. I've looked at Murade, Decleor, clinque. I just need something to soothe and calm the redness. Help please! :Scared:

My fellow students have encountered the same problems whilst practising with Dermalogica.
I have been using the Kaeso range, Ultra calming, and my skin looks fabulous.

Skin geeks, I'm in trouble. I qualify level 2 in the next couple of months so I've been trying out new skincare products not for my specific skin type and beauty buddies have been throwing whatever dermalogica range on my face. I'm 41 and my face does not cope well.

I always had combination skin (large pores especially on my nose) but I'm in pre-menopause. My skin has become so dry but also ultra sensitive. The broken capillaries on my cheeks are getting worse and my skin is feeling SO tight.

I've decided to go with Eve Taylor but waiting for my qualified certificate to buy the range. Can anyone recommend a retail range I could use to soothe. I've looked at Murade, Decleor, clinque. I just need something to soothe and calm the redness. Help please! :Scared:

Why don't you order some of the eve taylor at retail price online and keep it simple with a gentle cleansing milk and a lightweight sensitive day cream. avoid washing with water and keep your make-up to a minimum. If you have problems stay away from Clinique that stuff is mega harsh. Don't shower with the water too hot and don't have steamy baths and keep hot water out of contact with your face. Avoid coffee tea, wine and other simulants such as spicy food to help calm your capillaries from within and drink plenty of water. A detox tea with licorice can help and you can even make a cold tea compress with it to place on the red areas

Good Luck and with any luck you will see results within a few days x

Why don't you order some of the eve taylor at retail price online and keep it simple with a gentle cleansing milk and a lightweight sensitive day cream. x

Doh! Why the heck did I not think of this!! Will do :)

If you are interested in Eve Taylor why don't you find somewhere you can purchase it - not sure about where you are but over here students can purchase ET retail range only direct from ET Australia perhaps you can do it where you are too?
I would go the Ultra Soothing Cleanser - this can also be used as a masque so after your second cleanse leave it sit on your skin for 10 mins and once removed follow with soothing toner and moisturiser. That way you can get your skin back on track AND discover how wonderful the products are before you invest in the range.

Ah so Im not the only one! We have been doing facials every week for months with dermalogica stuff and my skin has never been so bad, and I had good skin before & now Im so paranoid & in a lot of pain!

I have the Kaeso range I'll give that a try!

When training we were told that it was known as Beauty School Breakout!

Latest posts

Back