My first attempt at stiletto nails - on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hellooooooooo guys!! :hug:

Well, I have admired stiletto nail pics for soooo long, but have never done a set myself...

I did myself a set thursday night, and then did a little valentines design on them last night for our meal tonight! :hug:

They are sooooo nice to wear, and stiletto nails are now my ABSOLUTE fave!!

It was frustrating, and time consuming filing them, but I love them now!!!! :)

HOWEVER, I know they are nothing compared to everyone else's on here, and I know that my shape looks more like cone-head nails rather than stilettos!! Ha ha :lol:

BUT, I am quite proud of my FIRST attempt on MYSELF which I find ten times harder due to the angles etc when trying to perfect them on your own nails!

Any feedback, however bad is much appreciated!!

Thanks for looking at my first critique!!

PS, I will put other pics of them in my profile album
xxxxxx

Hi I`m new to nails so I feel I don`t have enough experience to offter a critique but for what it`s worth I love the shape and think they look fab for a first go, think you have defo captured 'the look' xxx

Thank you chicken lickin!! xx

More pics on my profile now guys xx

i think they look fantastic xx

:) Hey, they look great, and I am the same, I do a set on myself and it is very hard and frustrating sometimes.

These look great, and especially cute for valentines.

Hope you have a lovely evening......

Trudy

:)

Awww, thank you VERY much guys!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

xxx

Well done Sarah they look lovely!

Have you ever tried extending the nail bed! That would make a massive difference too I think.

They look lovely, I am now such a fan of the shape and they are so easy to wear...well done hun, have a great night...x

Latest posts

Back