My first ever acrylic pink and white sculpture on my 1st day on training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelsBeauty

Reaction score
Your advice is needed please:)

That's your FIRST attempt at sculpting a P&W??? Now, I'm embarassed of my own work. Looks great to me! :)

That's your FIRST attempt at sculpting a P&W??? Now, I'm embarassed of my own work. Looks great to me! :)

Thats hun I got the hang off it really quickly, so hopefully i will pass my course!!!:eek:

Smile lines sooo smooth it makes it look like a tip :)

Lovely ! how long were you working on it ?

That is fab for your first every try, especially with such a deep smile!!!

I do have a couple of picky things to mention:
I think that you need to feather out the opaque powder in zone 3 as there's a visible line where the powder finishes and the natural nail is showing, also there's quite a large air bubble on the smile line (right hand side as you view the nail pic).

Well done you :green:

This is very good for a first attempt (and you have never done nails before???). Did you use a tip underneath as a guide, or is this frehand if you don't mind me asking.

Reason for me asking is that it's a very deep consistant smile (if you can say consistant when only one is present) and hadn't it been for your title I would have guessed that you used a white tip and then white powder after :hug:

Otherwise Sandi is spot on with her critique...

That is fab for your first every try, especially with such a deep smile!!!

I do have a couple of picky things to mention:
I think that you need to feather out the opaque powder in zone 3 as there's a visible line where the powder finishes and the natural nail is showing, also there's quite a large air bubble on the smile line (right hand side as you view the nail pic).

Well done you :green:

I know that air bubble really bugged me:mad: im not sure if its because some air got trap behind the smile line wall as i was pulling the pink down , or it might have been in the brush :irked:

This is very good for a first attempt (and you have never done nails before???). Did you use a tip underneath as a guide, or is this frehand if you don't mind me asking.

Reason for me asking is that it's a very deep consistant smile (if you can say consistant when only one is present) and hadn't it been for your title I would have guessed that you used a white tip and then white powder after :hug:

Otherwise Sandi is spot on with her critique...

I wish i could of used a tip!
But I wasn't allowed to do that georgie said thats cheating lol
she did draw a digram of where my pionts was ment to go and where to push the acrylic and that was really helpful !! she also told me to make the smile line deeper but adding littke beads at the corners and extending the smile line.

omg i cant believe this is your first ever attempt,this puts my work to shame,lol.
i agree with sandi i also noticed the air bubble and zone 3.i also think zone 3 looks like your mix ratio may have been to dry as it almost looks like it hasnt quite sealed around the cuticle line and looks like you may get lifting.
your smile line is stunning though,i love them deep.xx

Beautiful:hug:
You have impressed me thats for sure. Such talent:green:

Latest posts

Back