My first eyebrow and eyelash tint!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robynx

Reaction score
I am still in college and just recently started offering my services to close friends and family (mainly as guineapigs).
Today, I gave my brothers girlfriend an eyebrow and an eyelash tint.
Her hair is ginger with a touch of blonde so I just done a brown tint on her eyebrows but she's opt'd for black on her eyelashes as she likes the look of mascara.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394224799.584525.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394224817.532910.jpg

I might be blowing my own trumpet, but I don't think it's too bad for my first try :green:

yea they look good for a first attempt
though be careful to get right into the corner of her eye next time you missed the roots of her eyelashes in the corner but well done!

I am still in college and just recently started offering my services to close friends and family (mainly as guineapigs).
Today, I gave my brothers girlfriend an eyebrow and an eyelash tint.
Her hair is ginger with a touch of blonde so I just done a brown tint on her eyebrows but she's opt'd for black on her eyelashes as she likes the look of mascara.

View attachment 58398 View attachment 58399

I might be blowing my own trumpet, but I don't think it's too bad for my first try :green:

Looks great doll! Keep it up :) What brand tint are you using?

If you dampen your pads a bit more or use the paper pre made ones and cut them to shape of eye and dampen,you will be able to mould them right to the edge of the eye so you can get your tint right into the corners.
Well done.

If you dampen your pads a bit more or use the paper pre made ones and cut them to shape of eye and dampen,you will be able to mould them right to the edge of the eye so you can get your tint right into the corners.
Well done.

Gillian, we weren't told to dampen the paper pads at college, would you do this once they are in place or before hand? And am I right in thinking you would just use water for this? Thanks

Dampen them before and squeeze out any excess. Hold the edge and shake them to separate several pads at once.

Laura xx

Gillian, we weren't told to dampen the paper pads at college, would you do this once they are in place or before hand? And am I right in thinking you would just use water for this? Thanks

I never knew how to use them for the better until someone said about them on here, Lynne, I think so happy to give credit there,I find they can ping up if you don't dampen them,they are a bit stiff.I do as said above same as Laura,trim them a bit to fit eye shape and then apply a bit of Vaseline.

I never knew how to use them for the better until someone said about them on here, Lynne, I think so happy to give credit there,I find they can ping up if you don't dampen them,they are a bit stiff.I do as said above same as Laura,trim them a bit to fit eye shape and then apply a bit of Vaseline.

Thanks, I'll try that next time. I don't really like the paper as they feel a bit uncomfortable but maybe I was just using them wrong.

Latest posts

Back