My First Full set of PopIts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsy Canadian

Reaction score
Now......
Keep in mind....I haven't used a white plastic tip in probably 4 years!

These took me 1 hr 15 mins, so not much of a time saver for me at this point,(tip app. is probably what slowed me down) but once I get the hang of it and get the method down without using tips, I think we'll be laughing...

My main trouble with this set (which you can't see in the picture) is product bubbling.....I was using a sample of a powder my distributor gave me and it started bubbling as I picked it up and put it down.

Overall application was quick, and the results were better than I expected for the first time.

Hopefully distribution in Canada will start happening soon, I think I'll be waiting for them to be easily available in Canada before I offer the service.

without further adu...

These look great!
I am with you, cannot wait for Canadian distribution!

these look great.xx
did you want them to be critiqued or was you just showing sharing them?:)

Just sharing......I know what went wrong is certain spots....

:hug:
"Leanne"

They look pretty darn good!!
Thanks for sharing your picture with us!!

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

They look really good for a first time! i haven't seen them live myself or tried it :rolleyes: But they look like a nice and clean set. great job!

I've been willing to try them aswell but live in sweden...we have no distributor for those and contacted ysnails but still no answer on where to turn to.

Those look pretty darn good to me. Good job for a first timer. Ever since I saw the video how to I have been so intrigued to try these. I went to the web site but it's all in Spanish. I am going to a huge hair and nail show in Orlando Florida June 1,2 so I'm going to see if anyone there knows about these things. I am dying to get some to try out. (of course will use my friends as guinea pigs before I try on clients)

Wow, nice! I'll have to try those PopIts asap :)

Latest posts

Back