My first wedding nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have been asked to go my first set of wedding nails. She is getting married in 6weeks and is a bitter she wants pink and whites. What is the best way to plan this I have told her we should get together and devise a plan. Any help would be greatly appretiated. Thanks xx

Do you prefer applying l+p or gel or gel polish?

Hi Dol, I was thinking of sculting pink and white acrylic for the day and elongating her nail bed with pink so her nails look in good condition. But I would love to get some growth first as I am afraid her nails might pop of on the day. D
How do I get her nails to grow and in good condition before the big day?xx

You could suggest regular manicures with you prior? And have a chat about nail care and the importance of cuticle oil etc?

I agree with jadeey, manicure, good cuticle work and cuticle oil used constantly for 2 weeks, then another manicure, check the improvement and continue as before.
No enhancement will look good on cracked, bitten nails and cuticle.
It should work, it worked for me anyway.
Good luck

I agree, regular manicures, loads of cuticle oil and hand cream.
There is a thread on here where nail biter program was put in place

I agree also, but I think I would put Shellac or some other gel polish on her. Her nails will look nice and she will be able to see her progress with the regrowth. If she's paying for it, she may be less inclined to bite them.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

Sorry didn't reply can't do much on this silly phone. Thanks for advise that's great.xx one more question when do I roger wedding nails? On the day would be to much of a rush wouldn't it? I am doing her tan and a pedi too so mayber 2 days before and mabee keep the morning free I case she looses a nail?xx

With wedding nails I normally do them the night before the wedding cause normally that will be there time to relax with the bridesmaids and you being there might help her not o stress as the normally do the night before

Latest posts

Back