My gift....gone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
One of my gifts have gone from below my avatar....just vanished! Actually 2 of them have gone come to think of it:mad:, have they been stolen?????
I want them back.

Since the changes to the site,only the five most recent gifts are shown hun,hth xxx

I think I know Jules...
I bought you another gift and it replaced the slush thing I bought when you were preggers..

Is that what you mean?

Maybe you are only allowed to have one gift per person etc..

Since the changes to the site,only the five most recent gifts are shown hun,hth xxx

Oh (phew!) thanks hun. At least I know I still have them!!!

Lol,and no one stole them :lol:,anytime hun x

Lol,and no one stole them :lol:,anytime hun x

Oh I feel really bad now..........
This is a public appology: Sorry geeks for even thinking any of you would nic my gifts!
xxxxx

Aw chick don't fell bad,i 'm sorry i was pulling you leg lol :hug:

If we can't see our gifts, how do we appreciate them?
:sad:

AND when purchasing one for someone else, I always check to see what they already have and get them something different. If we can't see all their gifts, then how do we know?

Ok, it's silly. They're just virtual pressies.. but... I dont know.
I like giving them, and like recieving them.
I want all my pressies back where I can see'em

:sad:

PS: I also like to give to those that have very few, and so, if only the most recent show, then how do we know if they have tonnes already or only those?

Only the last 5 gifts show, if someone doesn't have any gifts showing it means they haven't ever received any.
The same thing applies to the Awareness Ribbons, only 3 are shown... if you want to check who's given you which gift then click on the Geekmolian Shop, you'll see your history showing the last 5 things either bought or gifted, click the history link and it shows the full history.

Can you imagine how much space would be taken up on the screen if every gift/ribbon were showing?

Booooooo Whooooooooo i haven't any gifts.....:sad: :| :cry: :sad:

Only the last 5 gifts show, if someone doesn't have any gifts showing it means they haven't ever received any.
The same thing applies to the Awareness Ribbons, only 3 are shown... if you want to check who's given you which gift then click on the Geekmolian Shop, you'll see your history showing the last 5 things either bought or gifted, click the history link and it shows the full history.

Can you imagine how much space would be taken up on the screen if every gift/ribbon were showing?

Yes I understand .. and before the change I noticed someone who had LOADS of them, and did wonder what would happen if all the gifts in a line reached right over to where it says the location on the right. LOL

Booooooo Whooooooooo i haven't any gifts.....:sad: :| :cry: :sad:

Ha Ha me neither, good things come to those that wait though so they say. :D

Ha Ha me neither, good things come to those that wait though so they say. :D
thats sooo true........trouble is, waiting could last forever;)

no gifts for me either but i cant send either cause of pennies but one day they will arrives in the post im sure lol :) xx

thats sooo true........trouble is, waiting could last forever;)

If I had some dosh I'd buy you a gift sweetie but I haven't got any LOL
You never know what happens though. Keep smiling :D

I'm confused? There are gifts there? Or am I looking at the wrong thing all together?! I'll just look at my ribbons :sad:

I'm confused? There are gifts there? Or am I looking at the wrong thing all together?! I'll just look at my ribbons :sad:
haha, you crack me up louiser. xxx

I've got one! Thank you vhunter! :hug:

I got so excited and showed the man next to me, He has no idea what I'm on about but he said he was pleased anyway!!!

x x x

LOL at "showed the man next to me"

Ummmm where are you and what man?
Are you at the office, chatting in geek? LOL TSK TSK

Glad you like it.
I hate seeing people without presents.
It's sad:sad:

could be why I'm so dang broke all the time HAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back