My lashes!! what do ya think??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fake.it

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my 5th set, i have graduation on 15th September what do you all think??

I got about 55 on using J 8mm C 10mm C12mm

Thanks lovelies

xx

Attachments

• DSCN7645.JPG
    DSCN7645.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 520
  • DSCN7646.jpg
    DSCN7646.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 512
  • DSCN7646_2.JPG
    DSCN7646_2.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 505
I think they are lovely xxxx I wonder if you could get any more on? Id let you do mine no problem xx

Try to place lashes facing outer not inner... and definitely need to add more than 55 lashes, make sure that they are all separated.

Not bad for a 5th set :)

Hey well done :) Really good for a 5th set.

I think things to work on are:

Try placing the lashes a tiny bit further away from the eyelid. There seems to be a tiny bit of glue on the lid. If any lashes are too close and touching the skin it will be uncomfortable for the client everyday.

The lashes don't seem to be completely isolated. Maybe you ned to use a little less glue and go through the lashes at the end to make sure everything is separated.

Also agree with bellalashes about trying to get the lashes pointing in the right direction.

Keep going. Well done and good luck x

These are fab for a 5th set and much better than the 5th set I did.
What I would say is that you are probably using too much glue but this will come with practice and everyone tends to use too much glue to start with.
Also, some of the EE are too close to the lash line and some are too far away so that is something to keep an eye on.
Agree with the others about watching the direction your lashes go in. If one goes in the wrong direction then just remove it and re-apply.
You should be very proud of these though and I'm sure you'll be doing fab sets in no time. How long did it take you to do one eye? It's also harder to do one eye at a time as you have to wait longer for the glue to dry rather than doing alternate eyes. I realise you have only done one eye for a comparison though.

I prefer doing one eye at a time. i think hun to go with whatever you feel comfortable with x
Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Thanks so much for your comments guys.

I went and saw Nilam Patel today and she said the same about too much glue and suggested i switch to another, so will be doing that as from next week.

Thanks for all your advice, will take this with me for my next set.

I dont understand about the lashes poining out not in? sorry if im being thick, can you explain it to me

Also i could of got more on but from what i remember there was only around 10 that i could of done, but i think this is because my glue isnt drying quick enough so other lashes are sticking to them! Am using Nouveau pro 5 at mo, but am going to switch to ultra bond pro next week, hopefully that will help!

xxx

Well good luck for your graduation. I found both Nouveau glues too slow. Once you get your speed up a bit you will find that a quick setting glue makes a huge difference.

Well good luck for your graduation. I found both Nouveau glues too slow. Once you get your speed up a bit you will find that a quick setting glue makes a huge difference.

Thanks hun, which glue do you use now?

I use xflex glue from ABX Beauty. If you do a search you will find lots of recommendations for glues.

Thanks so much for your comments guys.

I went and saw Nilam Patel today and she said the same about too much glue and suggested i switch to another, so will be doing that as from next week.

Thanks for all your advice, will take this with me for my next set.

I dont understand about the lashes poining out not in? sorry if im being thick, can you explain it to me

Also i could of got more on but from what i remember there was only around 10 that i could of done, but i think this is because my glue isnt drying quick enough so other lashes are sticking to them! Am using Nouveau pro 5 at mo, but am going to switch to ultra bond pro next week, hopefully that will help!

xxx

on some the lash curls towArds the.nose rather than out hun. that will come with practice.xxx i suggest eyelash emporium black ultra. xxx strong but quick but not too quick its set before u can have a fiddle x xxx she

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Waw they look awesome for your 5th, i know this is kinda going of track but where did you girlies training i really want to learn but have no idea where to go i've heard good and bad from a few. Thanks :)

Im no pro but they look clumped together abit.

Think about the eyelashes pointing 'north', not east, or west. And certainly not south!

I hope my 5th looks as good as what your 5th does. Keep up the good work!

Im no pro but they look clumped together abit.

I dont think these are clumped together....no more so than a mascara would. I think they are fantastic for a 5th set xxx

I never thought of them going south! But thanks anyway!

Latest posts

Back