my lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi there,
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this little problem...... I am a lash technician so am aware of the problems surrounding lashes not staying on etc, and all the clients I have done have had their lashes last for weeks (a friend of mine still has them on after 7/8 weeks, only a few I might add)
When I have had them on they only seem to last about a week and I have to take them off because they're too gappy. It's very strange, after 2/3 days I can literally peel them off my lashes, the base seems to come unstuck and I can catch it under my nail and it slides off!
I'm always very careful with them, don't wear any mascara or use curlers and don't cleanse or use creams around the eye area. I've had them done in a couple of different places now, so I know it's not the technican. Are there people who just can't have them, maybe my eyelashes are extra oily or something? Has anyone else encountered this problem? Such a shame because I LOVE them!
thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back