My Nail Art Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacky

Reaction score
Well the fateful day finally arrived.....My first teaching session for Local Adult Ed! :eek:
After a busy day making sure the student kits were what I had hoped and expected...I toddled along at 6.30pm...expecting a class of 8...when in fact only 5 turned up!
Not bad I spose!
I had "chicken suited" the opportunity last night, at my last teacher training session, to deliver a portion of the class I had planned tonight.... :Scared: Im sort of glad I did "bottle it" last night!
Tonight has been fantastic....my five students are eager and ready to learn! I had no problems motivating them at all....the only thing I did find was that I covered most of my lesson plan within the first hour.....LOL! :o
Think that mighta been nerves!?
Im sooo looking forward to next week as we are polishing! (Like to thank Gigi for her excellent tutorial on this one!)
I was a tad apprehensive about it all....but Im on a roll now...and excitingly planning the next session!!!
:Love:

Well done, I`m sure it`ll get easier for you.

That's cool hun, did you manange to get all your kit sorted at a reasonable price?

Thanx Debs....yup...Im sure after that first session....Im gonna feel more comfortable! Im itching now for next Thursday!!!!

Ta Lucia....Yup...I decided on Base and Top Coat.....a few rhinestones each....a natural sponge......a few orange wood sticks....a bottle of non acetone polish remover....some self adhesive transfers...and some water release transfers...managed to keep it to a fiver each!
I wanted to put sooooo much more in! :) :rolleyes:

That sounds really reasonable for the kits.

Good luck for next week.

Glad to hear it all went well for ya hun :cool
I know what you mean about rushing through things... still do the same myself but, once the first week is over, it'll be a stroll in the park!
Started my new course today too. It wasnt until I got there that I was informed that I would be teaching an Asian group, possibly 20 peeps, travelling by coach with ... an interpretor ... gawd I nearly fainted!!!!
Turned out 12 lovely eager ladies and no need for an interpretor.. so I too am looking forward to next week now, phew!!!!

Latest posts

Back