My nail fold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanned85

Reaction score
I'm just sitting getting rid of the cuticle on my nails and noticed that the cuticle knife kind of goes right under my nail fold easy, i'm sure it didnt used to, its like its not attached to my nail! What's that all about?

I'm no Doctor, but if it's not painful, I'm sure it's completely normal.

The nail fold will lift back a certain amount and will expose more nail plate when pulled back.

Be careful not to be too heavy handed with that knife :wink2:

I'm no Doctor, but if it's not painful, I'm sure it's completely normal.

The nail fold will lift back a certain amount and will expose more nail plate when pulled back.

Be careful not to be too heavy handed with that knife :wink2:

No its not painful, think i must just have a flexible nail fold lol x

No its not painful, think i must just have a flexible nail fold lol x

Never heard that one before :lol:

Is it just on just one finger, or all of them?

Well then I would say that's completely normal so... you can relax! :)

ok, will do lol can you answer any of my other questions i have just put on? Got lots tonight :wink2:

ok, will do lol can you answer any of my other questions i have just put on? Got lots tonight :wink2:

Phew, you have been busy haven't you?

:wink2:

I have it too, when I push my cuticles back on my thumbs it also goes really easy and it seems like there's a gap between the cuticle and the nail. So no worries! ;)

I have it too, when I push my cuticles back on my thumbs it also goes really easy and it seems like there's a gap between the cuticle and the nail. So no worries! ;)

ahhh good, i thought my nail was just guna come out or something lol x

Latest posts

Back