My nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps just wanted to post my photo, only i am attending a Cancer Research event on Saturday as a friend of mien and my boyfriends has got cancer and it is conjunction with breact cancer also, i will be donating some vouchers and yesterday had a play with my nails as had to re-balance them so added a few gems and have had some good feedback so have decided that if a client wants a decal on their nail then i will donate the proceeds to breast cancer x x
1868Photo0009.jpg

What a lovely idea :cool: The nails look so nice, I am sure you will recieve many comments about them at the event :wink2:

I am sure your vouchers will be well in demand cause your nails look great!

Thats a great idea. I also offered to donate £2.00 if a client decided to have pink nails-to raise money for breast cancer it is such a good cause. :biggrin:

they look cute...and what a nice gesture to dontate your time, good on ya Kelly

hi kelly, love your nails.would you mind if used your design idea and offered £2 to cancer research if my client had a decal ? my aunt has sadly just died of cancer and i'm sure she would have been up for one !

Hi Kells they look great and what a good idea

snooks said:
hi kelly, love your nails.would you mind if used your design idea and offered £2 to cancer research if my client had a decal ? my aunt has sadly just died of cancer and i'm sure she would have been up for one !
No of course not, the design is just by using pink gems so its easy to do x x

Great idea Kells, well done you on your nails and especially love the idea of donateing your time and money for a great cause.

I'll miss you at the Geek meeting, but at least you're doing something very worth while, have a great time.:D

talented talons said:
Great idea Kells, well done you on your nails and especially love the idea of donateing your time and money for a great cause.

I'll miss you at the Geek meeting, but at least you're doing something very worth while, have a great time.:D
aah thanks ill miss you to just be sure to keep me up to date after! x x

Hi Kelly, your nails look really pretty! And what a great and thoughtful idea to donate the proceeds of the nail art to the Cancer Research campaign! :wink2:

Take Care

:hug:

Latest posts

Back