my new beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annenails

Reaction score
Evening guys
well it;s been a long time coming,but we finally finished my beauty room this weekend..:)..after 12 log months..(yes we move slow over here in Australia )ha ha..well all we have to do is to put down the floating floor....anyway I moved in most of the things into it...I have painted a hot pink feature wall.with semi white walls, with all white accessories.the floor is going to be timber look & I will have timber blinds on the sliding door...I will get my son to upload a picture of it ....anyway thought I would just let you all know..because i am sooooo excited..Im sure my clients will be aswell.because for the last few months all I have been saying is that the room will be finished soon.....take care..
anne

Sounds beautiful - please let us see the pictures :hug:

hi hun

ah! its so sweet when dreams come to plan :green:, wud love love love to see the pics, really happy 4u, hope it all continues to go fabulously!

love & hugs 2 all :hug:

A "floating floor!":suprised:...please do tell what this involves,that sounds heavenly!

A "floating floor!":suprised:...please do tell what this involves,that sounds heavenly!
:lol:It's just a floor layed over the top of the existing one.

Sounds beautiful. looking forward to seeing pics soon xx

Latest posts

Back