My Opening Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Thanks again for the great comments.....i take it you like the uniform?!?!?!?!
Its the Cici by Cordcourt
www.cordcourt.co.uk
It makes me stand out from ALL my compertition AND as the BOSS in the salon...the other girls wear black....i wont allow them to have the red!!!!
The colour is actually wine and is really lovely.

Kate - that piece of equipment you can see is a room humidifier and cooler/heater.
The salon is south facing and gets very hot in the summer...i couldn't do without it!

Well Done! Hope you enjoy every success. I am also jealous!!

well done, love your uniform!!!

Well done, and good luck for the future. The salon looks great, as does your uniform. I also love the name "Perfect Endings"

I wiah you the best of luck. Everything looks great, the salon, the uniform... :) Much success!!

:hug: Congratulations!!!

Congrats Bec!!

Good luck to you for the future.

Cute Tips said:
Hello everyone
Ive not been around for a while as some of you know i have been setting up my new salon.....well....here I am....on the opening day of Perfect Endings!
I opened yesterday and everything went great. I had a really good responce and everybody loved it!
It feels like such a relief to have finally done it.....but it has not been easy!
I'm now looking forward to the roller coaster ride ahead of me of running the In's and outs of the salon!
Thankyou so much to all of you on this site for all your knowledge, experience and advice....it just would not have Been the same without you.
Thankyou.
Rebecca x

it all looks so lovely ......but tell me where did you buy your glass display cabinet??? i have been looking for a nice one for a while and yours is by far the nicest i have seen.
i love the red uniform very professinal, and abit different too!
my home salon is underway if im lucky we will have a roof on next week lol! still no door or windows yet though window company a bit on the useless side !
kat

i went and saw beccy's salon today it is a gorgeous place
really calming and beccy has created a truly relaxing atmosphere.
it is sleak and very sophisticated,
beccy your salon is a credit to you and your hubby's hard work,
will pop in soon for that pedicure hun :wink2:

Latest posts

Back