My own business app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrysalis

Reaction score
Hi guys,
This new year im starting with an app so clients will have my details etc in Palm of thier hand most of the day.
So far im impressed, it connects my website, online booking, Google map, email, mobile number as well as connecting with my facebook and Twitter.
Does anyone else have an app? How did your clients find it?

I upgraded to get on Google play and waiting for it to be on Apple then I'll be able to send push notifications.
Any feedback would be appreciated here's the link to my shiny new app:

Http://abmedicaluk.appsme.com

Hi guys,
This new year im starting with an app so clients will have my details etc in Palm of thier hand most of the day.
So far im impressed, it connects my website, online booking, Google map, email, mobile number as well as connecting with my facebook and Twitter.
Does anyone else have an app? How did your clients find it?

I upgraded to get on Google play and waiting for it to be on Apple then I'll be able to send push notifications.
Any feedback would be appreciated here's the link to my shiny new app:

Http://abmedicaluk.appsme.com
Bump comments please? Anyone else got an app?

It said Web page not available when I tried your link :rolleyes:

I'll try again later. I'm very interested though. Could I be cheeky and ask how much it cost or if you could PM me if you don't want to say on here xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi thanks for taking time to look,there's a free option, a £12/ month option and to have it on google play and App Store its £50/ month with a £200 setup fee for last option.

I found it by accident set it up in literally minutes then was bowled over to upgrade, ive had 136 clients download it already, it even has a built in loyalty scheme.

The company is appsme.com any comment appreciated I just thought it was a great business idea which was very affordable and a new way to promote business

This is so funny - I have just been playing with my new app!
We haven't even promoted it yet as we had a few teething problems, but I think it is pretty impressive. Our software and online booking is through Salon Iris, and they did the app for a really reasonable price. We also have a loyalty scheme and I love the fact that you can do special promos and retail deals just to your app users.

I'm looking forward to getting going with it and will let you know!

Vic x

How much is yours vic?

How much is yours vic?

I paid £118 to set it up and £36 per month for a minimum of 12 months. I was quoted by a different company a cheapish set up and £99 per month hosting on play store and App store that was not negotiable as this is what they charge. Mine is on both for £36.

All prices inclusive of vat x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh thank you sounds good the one I'm using has a gallery function too to promote services apparantly the statistic say some one checks thier phone 112 times per day so that's more chances to get bookings :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Mine has a loyalty bit where they can zap a qr code when they come for treatments. 6 zaps equals a discount which I can alter at any time. I have a resources page where I have printed out an a4 sheet which has a qr code at the top so they don't have to download the app, they can just get it - handy for the less savvy clients.
There is also a gallery where I can upload pics and a page for special offers.

I'm very excited to start getting it out there!

Vic x

Ive put scan code of mine above mine links to vistaprint so order window decals so clients can scan it too, looks like the way forward :) lets how our apps work for our business over the coming year, I'm on my own so I really need my clients to book online im too busy to be receptionist too so ive got a special discount on app only available if you book appt online

Ive put scan code of mine above mine links to vistaprint so order window decals so clients can scan it too, looks like the way forward :) lets how our apps work for our business over the coming year, I'm on my own so I really need my clients to book online im too busy to be receptionist too so ive got a special discount on app only available if you book appt online

That's a great idea. I like the idea of doing deals just to app users as well.

We must watch this space!

Vic x

Hi girls I don't have an app but the system I'm using is so easy and user friendly I'm now driving more of my customers to book online from my website or Facebook page which comes straight to my system that I can use from any device. All I need to do is confirm the appointment and a notification is automatically sent to the client by text or e mail to confirm. It's all in the price that I pay which is €69.99 pm for 6 users / consultants it has 13 modules and more coming this year so check out hive salon software it's worth a look girls.

Hi yes my system also does all that but the app is additional to that I use ovatu which they book online reminder texts etc etc the app idea is relatively new I think in this industry but I think nail techs could easily drum loads of business using an app as they can upload latest nail designs on the gallery or design of the week or something to use up a shelf sitter colour.

I love new technology for business especially us small businesses :)

Mine too. Salon iris has online booking that you can authorise or you can set it so it's completely automatic. Because they did my app as well, the whole thing is seamless!

Vic x
Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

We are thinking of creating a app this year, Just not sure if the demand is worth the cost.??

Will be keeping a eye out :green:

Latest posts

Back