MY Story! Don't get conned with bogus training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time anyone would dis a product like CND would be if they were frightened of it as it competed with their business. Well there is no competition between the 2 products.

You must have noticed as it is a plain as the nose on your face :green: how for some odd reason it narks others to hear CND praised ,if they themselves don't use the products. So so silly. They seem to take it as personal criticism if they decide to use something else and then make jibes at every opportunity to those who use it and love it. No other product that I know of elicits such comments.

To my way of thinking I'm just sorry when I hear of people having issues of yellowing and brittleness and product breakdown, pocket lifting and other things which are often present because of the quality of the products used and they don't even realize it and wonder what THEY are doing wrong to get these problems. I know they would not have these issues with CND.

Another is PREP ... I see folks using so many different products to prep nails and then primer etc etc and I THINK .. DO THEY KNOW THAT they don't have to do that with CND? They could actually spend less money and time and effort if they used it. THAT is why techs love it and are so passionate about the brand ... their clients love their techs for using it. Clients that love their techs are loyal clients. Wouldn't you want to pass that info onto others if you knew something they didn't know? :idea:

All I know is that if someone was unprofessional enough to dis a product to me in a class to get me to buy theirs .. it would make me want to go right on out there and get some of whatever they were afraid of and try it!! But I'm like that AND I do understand human nature quite well. :)

CND have an acid free primer don't they??

CND have an acid free primer don't they??

Yes as an optional part of prep. I never use it with Retention+ and only sometimes use it with Radical as a 'belt and braces' step. It is not an essential part of CND prep but is there for those who need it or want to use it.

hth's

Perhaps the reason the Educator you went to changed products was because back then it was so hard to get Creative product because the original Creative distributors Hyperian Group had gone bust, so many of their customers were left high and dry and had to move on to other products to teach with. Now some of the same Hyperian people run Sweet Squared, and some run Entity a mile or so away from them!!
At the end of the day, nail techs need to learn the skills of becoming good nail techs, and then choose a product to use, one that suits them best.
I know this site is very pro-Creative,and its good product for sure, but its not the only good product you know!! There are good honest educators out there, and great products.

Perhaps the reason the Educator you went to changed products was because back then it was so hard to get Creative product because the original Creative distributors Hyperian Group had gone bust.
That was not the case in October last year when the thread starter was looking into training.

Perhaps it would just be fair to say that 2 years down the road from any supply problems there may have been with CND ... the brand is back in the hands of the family who have looked after it lovingly and well for 20 years apart from a brief few years when someone else was managing and all the troubles began. No Hyperion people run Sweet Squared and Hyperion were never the original distributors of CND either.

Thank goodness that can be said and those who chose to move away have done so .... sadly several of those who chose to move away chose to also still claim to be representing CND to keep their credibility and to hoodwink their customers. It's over now and so is this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back