My winning nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth they are sooooooooooooooooooooo perfect,i admire you and thank you for your help and advice with FABRIC i passed my FABRIC conversion course last Wednesday in LEEDS with the fab Diane Plummer (TIGGER) so now its practice till i drop and hopefully one day mine will be as perfect as yours,WELL DONE!!! :) :) :)

Ruth,
They are stunning, you deserved to win.
Fancy a stab at competitions myself, maybe next year !
Would you mind passing a few tricks of the trade my way ???

Well Done

Mrs Geek said:
Hi Jacki - One hand would have to be white gel for zone 1 (tip) plus either pink or clear for zones 2 & 3, the other question regarding 'red gel' is great! As far as I am aware though it is strictly polish although there is no reason why things couldn't be different in the future:rolleyes: If I am wrong let me know but I don't think white tips can be used!! Not sure what 'gel tips' are - unless I misunderstood!!
Hi Samantha

Do you know who i need to contact regarding the 'red hand' and any other relevant questions regarding the comps as i am thinking of entering the next one. With regard to 'gel tips' (sorry i meant gel smile lines):o .

Regards
Jacki

Remember your P's
(Perfect preparation prevents poor performance).

jacki said:
Hi Samantha

Do you know who i need to contact regarding the 'red hand' and any other relevant questions regarding the comps as i am thinking of entering the next one. With regard to 'gel tips' (sorry i meant gel smile lines):o .

Regards
Jacki

Remember your P's
(Perfect preparation prevents poor performance).
Hi JAKIE - well Denise Wright organised the British Beauty Competition and I think Mark Molony's Pro Beauty organise Olympia - Alex Fox at Scratch will have Denise's details as they sponsored and Pro Bty's number is 020 7471 1605 - HTH's!

hiya jackie
it would b great if u entered a comp with gel.
i entered the comp at olympia using the new brisa gel, but as there wasn't any other gel entrants, i had to compete in the l&p category.
worse than that, i had to sculpt as the category with tips specified tip & l&p overlay, but the sculpting cat. didn't specify any system.
i had only learnt the system 5 days b4, & had done 7 nails with it in total!
obviously my chances of achieving my usual sucess was slim in those circumstances.
however, i really enjoyed the xperience of using 2 1/2 hrs to do a complete set from start to finish. i always enjoy a challenge!!
i was really pleased with the results, & who knows, i may b persuaded to enter with it again!
at least there is 5 months not 5 days between now & the nxt comp!!
so... as for your question, i'm almost certain that you will have to use red nail enamel on your painted hand, as the whole point of this is to test your painting skills, not your skills at applying coloured gels.
this is tested on the other hand, using white & pink gel.
so to all you gel users, gel your compitition heads on & prepare to compete at excell in sept!
liza xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back