MYscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
This hasn't been popular for me for months and to be honest I have been kept busy doing lashes and tinting so haven't been too concerned. Then a client phones me tonight enquiring about MYscara. Was so happy until I found out how much it would cost me to buy in more glue OMG is it just me or is the retail price really dear:suprised: To those that still offer Myscara, can you buy anyway else other than MYscara? I hate turning clients away but as I don't have any other clients booked in for the treatment, it's just not worth it for me to buy in the products :sad:

Hi, sorry you find MYscara too expensive, can I point out that it is not just glue. Cyanoacrylate does make up some of the product but not most of it. It does have 3 other ingredients. It is expensive as it is expensive to produce and has to be hand blended in our manufacturers factory. You could go for the cheaper 2 component option from another supplier that you mix yourself, a few are a bit cheaper than MYscara. However they are not fume free and do product different results xx

Hi, sorry you find MYscara too expensive, can I point out that it is not just glue. Cyanoacrylate does make up some of the product but not most of it. It does have 3 other ingredients. It is expensive as it is expensive to produce and has to be hand blended in our manufacturers factory. You could go for the cheaper 2 component option from another supplier that you mix yourself, a few are a bit cheaper than MYscara. However they are not fume free and do product different results xx

Thanks for your reply Louise and your e-mail

Latest posts

Back