N v q

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have been trained in the nail industry for 2 1/2 years, Trained with EN, LeChat and lately Ezflow.

I am trained in Gel and L&P. As I have these qualifications with the above do I need to have an NVQ and if so at what level.

Thanks for any replies.

Hi all.

I have been trained in the nail industry for 2 1/2 years, Trained with EN, LeChat and lately Ezflow.

I am trained in Gel and L&P. As I have these qualifications with the above do I need to have an NVQ and if so at what level.

Thanks for any replies.

No you do not. NVQ is not a manadatory qualification. It is a minimum qualification of competence.

There is no indication that an NVQ will ever be a required qualification. If it ever happens that one is required to have and NVQ certificate, it will be so far away from now that it will have all changed anyway and you'd have to do it again.

You've done some training. Presumably you are working in the industry ... if you want to progress then I would suggest Master Classes ... doing an NVQ for you now would be going backwards in my opinion .. like going back to nursery school.

Latest posts

Back