Nail acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaylexis2015

Reaction score
So I’m currently in the process of opening up my own nail salon. I use OPI Clarite on my clientele right now. That acrylic isn’t salon speed due to the slow setting. Is there any acrylic you guys recommend? Is there any nail companies that might give away samples before buying in bulk? Thank you in advance.

Hello, I use young nails! When I set up they did a great starter kit offer they still have and I think they also do a trial kit that you can buy at a small cost!! The only down side is postage charge. They do go to beauty conventions which is a great way to avoid postage but by the time you've spent money at other stalls its probably cheaper to pay postage![emoji23]
CND also have a trial kit you can again buy for a small cost and it includes miniatures [emoji4]

Naio Nails have 3 different speed monomers. They’re not salon exclusive but I really like how they apply and they last really well.

flirties offers a sample pack for acrylic and also gel extensions which is great if you want to try the product first before you decide if that is the right system for you?

Congrats on getting your own salon! Exiting times. I personally use CND liquid and powder. I find that in salon work it’s a small but effective system and is easy to work with. You have two monomers and two types of powders in the different traditional colours. Has one primer option and a specialty dehydrator if needed. It such an easy system and not to expensive to invest in as a startup if you go for smaller sizes. They have (hope they still do) trial kits worth a few set of nails that are great to test with. They also do great conversation classes at different locations if you want to get the most out of switching to a new line. Wish you the best of luck and success!

Latest posts

Back