Nail art brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girl :)

Have been practising a lot of nail art and loving it. To begin with I just brought a couple of packs of art brushes from EBay which were ok to practise with, but now wanting some proper brushes that last and are good to use.

Can anybody recommend a website or amazing brand to use?

Thank you
Kelly
:)

Crystal Nails :)

Crystal nails expensive but a good investment xx

Crystal Nails brushes, all you will ever need! :)

Oh brilliant! Think I'll go for those then, thank you all ☺️

I cant fault my brill bird brushed! Also got a few crystal nails 1s and their also good. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey ladies which crystal brushes have u bought? They have so many lol would I need the 1 move brush? Thanx in advance :) x

Ive got the barbara 2 and the 0 ling xxx

Hey ladies which crystal brushes have u bought? They have so many lol would I need the 1 move brush? Thanx in advance :) x

I'm a certified CN brush addict lol, so I have several. The ones I use the most are Barbara II, Aquarelle and 0 Short . If I'm painting with gel I use Barbara I, 0 Long and the 3D ones.

Another brush that I use constantly is the NSI HD detailer.

I'm a certified CN brush addict lol, so I have several. The ones I use the most are Barbara II, Aquarelle and 0 Short . If I'm painting with gel I use Barbara I, 0 Long and the 3D ones.

Another brush that I use constantly is the NSI HD detailer.

Thank u :) I was impatient and I bought loads lol I bought the 1 stroke brushes, Barbara's and there was a set so I thought oh well I may aswel buy them aswel! And couldn't resist on buying some new acrylic paints. Can't wait to have a play now
Xxx

Thank u :) I was impatient and I bought loads lol I bought the 1 stroke brushes, Barbara's and there was a set so I thought oh well I may aswel buy them aswel! And couldn't resist on buying some new acrylic paints. Can't wait to have a play now
Xxx

Lol, they're quite an addiction! My favorite is the Aquarelle one. I use it so much that I bought a second :D

Friendly tip.. The thinner your paint, the thinner your lines, so be sure to water it down a bit ;)

I love Micro Styler #0000 as it is the finest brush in the market. also Nail Perfect brush range is great they last long and easy to clean. See my work done with them
http://www.nailperfect.net/nail_brushes.html

what crystal nails brush is best for stripping, long lines etc ? ta

Probably Barbara II @beautygeek_11
Thats what I use for long lines. X

standard delivery of £16 for one nail brush! i can see why people simply wouldnt order from crystal nails browsing through other threads! crazyness!

Thats a lot just for one brush!

Latest posts

Back