Nail art course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QueenofHearts

Reaction score
Hi geeks! I took a nail art course related to Artistic Colour Gloss which is the product I mainly use. It was a great starting point but I'd really like to be shown more advanced techniques so I can then let my creativity flow ;) Any recommendations?

P.s a massive thank you for all the advice I read on here on a daily basis. I've only been contributing to the world of beauty for a year so when I'm more experienced, I hope I'll be able to help others too :)

Hi hon, if you haven't already done so, lookup Nail Art Tutorials on You Tube, there are LOADS on there X

Thank you lovely! I thought I may have to do a YouTube session!!! I just liked the idea of a class as I learn so much better that way! X

Yeah i know what you mean hon. Hope some other geeks might have some suggestions. The Carlton Institute (Beauty courses |Beauty training courses | The Carlton Institute) do day courses in nail art, they may have atraining venue near you. Alternatively could you contact your supplier and see if they could help? x

the nail art tutorials on here are fab!! :)

Great ideas! Will start investigating further! Xxx

Latest posts

Back