Nail Art Pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Hi all, just thought i'd tell you i've put a new pic of Halloween nail art on my site! Would be great to get any feedback! :D The page may take a bit to load!:rolleyes:

Cheers

They take ages to load don't they!!

Love the ghost - very spooky!!

I can't draw for toffee so I'm very envious of all you talented people who can do freehand nail art! :D

loved the halloween bits you painted on your nails, did take ages to load though

:)

wow you went all out for all hallows eve didnt you!

i did mine but i haven't put it on my site yet! must remember too!

they look fab :D (yours i mean!) i love the orange!

on sat i did some halloween/fire works night nails on a my friends little girl, but i forgot my camera, and im sure shes ruined them by now. the little girl is autistic, so they were prob the hardest set of painted nails i have ever done! she never stopped moving!

Hello all, sorry i haven't replied sooner but i had a bit of a 48 hr bug thing! But better now so i can get back to this site again. Not sure whether the withdrawals were from being ill or not being able to come and check up on the site! Thank you for all your kind comments! They are much appreciated! And are great encouragement for my confidence!:D I know the loading takes ages to load:rolleyes: But hopefully it was worth it:o

LuckyBird21- You must remember to put the pics you've got on your site! It would be great to see them! I know what you mean about painting kids nails, even the best of 'em can't sit still for longer than five minutes! I did my friends' daughters' nails not long ago but wasn't able to take a pic of them. Mind you she did keep them quite well: about a week i think! They were lilac with multicoloured asymmetric stripes, like fireworks! I have taken more pics but can't put them on my site yet 'coz i'm up to my ultimate amount allowed! I guess that's what you get if you have a free site! Still better than nothing eh!

Been to my local Hobbycraft today and got some bullions and other arty little bits so i will be testing out some new designs and i will put them on my site for anyone to have a browse! If they can be bothered to wait for the pics to load that is! Lol!

Take care
See Ya

Hi Trudi, thanks!:D I have just this minute finished updating the site and have plenty more pics on there if you wanna look? In fact i was just about to put this on a new thread!

Latest posts

Back