Nail art pricing & timing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
I changed my nail art pricing a few times since I've started my business but I can't seem to get a comfortable medium that I'm happy with. For instance at the moment iv got £1 per nail but with some things even that isn't paying for the time taken to do it.. On the other end of the scale I have someone asking for the design below which I would do using my striping tapes...and I'd feel a bit cheeky asking for an extra £10 for this. How do you price your nail art?

Attachments

• 1443389302918.jpg
    1443389302918.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 65
On your pricing list can you just say 'from £1 per nail' then decide what's appropriate per client? Then you can explain (if necessary) that some things take longer and more product and will be priced accordingly xx

On your pricing list can you just say 'from £1 per nail' then decide what's appropriate per client? Then you can explain (if necessary) that some things take longer and more product and will be priced accordingly xx
Yeh I need to print more price lists soon so I can add in the word 'more' when I print those and that will cover me for more intricate designs. Thanks . there are just so many variations it's hard to put a price on some requests. Would be easier just to say no nail art available haha x

I know but it's sooo fun haha. I've only got simple designs down so far so can't help much with exact pricing! Sorry [emoji17] x

Latest posts

Back