Nail art question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have ordered my gel polishes with matching nail polish which hopefully will come tomorrow, my question is, how do you do your nail art, I have acrylic paints and was thinking of doing them on display wheel using the nail polish which would save my gel polish as its for display purposes, just wondered what everyone else does. I am going to try and do freehand nail art, one stroke etc not to sure if I will be any good at it though but we will see. Just need some samples to go on web site as I am just starting out.

How exciting! I love it when I know I have a big package coming that I came have a play with. (Absolutely no pun intended 🙊)
I use colour pops, and I also make sure I photograph every clients nails and tag them and upload them to my FB, twitter, Instagram etc and they soon add up to be a great portfolio. I would also offer a few friends or family members nails at a discount price, as long as they have some form of nail art

I also think it's a really good idea to have your nails done in various art styles. I changed mine a few days ago and I have already had 3 clients requesting something similar.. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407187894.291433.jpg

.ps. I'd definitely check out FB there are some great tutorials out there.

How exciting! I love it when I know I have a big package coming that I came have a play with. (Absolutely no pun intended 🙊)
I use colour pops, and I also make sure I photograph every clients nails and tag them and upload them to my FB, twitter, Instagram etc and they soon add up to be a great portfolio. I would also offer a few friends or family members nails at a discount price, as long as they have some form of nail art

I also think it's a really good idea to have your nails done in various art styles. I changed mine a few days ago and I have already had 3 clients requesting something similar.. View attachment 72018

.ps. I'd definitely check out FB there are some great tutorials out there.

Thankyou for all the ideas, I cant wait for everything to come, spent a small fortune, and still had to order a new led lamp today after having problems over the weekend with my uv lamp.. Wish I could have my nails done but I work with food and also care work so cant have gels will have to do myself some really good nail art on Fridays so they look good for the weekends. Spend to much over the last couple of months trying to get everything together just hope it works. I am reasonably creative as I make wedding cakes so thought I would try and offer more on the nail art side and hopefully be a little different. It would bore me silly if I just painted plain nails all the time be like doing a plain cake. Just hope I can do it lol

Latest posts

Back