Nail Art Sale!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Pronails have a nail art sale on their website at the moment, I ordered lots of bits and bobs that I have had my eye on for a while and it all arrived today! I stocked up on gems, glitters, stripers, stickers and some teeny little sparkly stars. :green: Can't wait to get into the salon tomorrow and have a play with it all!

Some things were less than half price and i didnt have a delivery charge either - bargain! I ordered from Pronails Ltd - Nails, Nail Training Courses, Nail Art, Manicure & Pedicure

Has anyone got any ideas on how to use the tiny mini pearls. I usually put them in the middle of painted flowers, but was wondering how everyone else uses them??

Last edited:
Thanks for the info - will go on their website and take a look.:)

When you say "mini pearls" do you mean the like micro beads,...the teeny little ones ?

Yes, the really tiny fiddly little beads! x

I used them in this pic below, just trying to come up with ways to use them,

also I did a design on two friends, where I placed beads along the smile line, and then randomly on the free edge...that looked cool,
Best to use a uv top coat apparently, as you can carry on moving the beads until you are ready to cure the top coat,
I didnt I used resin ....took ages lol !

bollywood.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic - very pretty. The UV top coat is a good idea too - I will give that a go. :hug:

That nail looks great, I admire you for having the patience!!

thanks 4 sharing! theres some good nail art ideas on there 2. :)

Latest posts

Back