Nail Art Stickers/Transfers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I was just wondering where you all buy your nail art supplies? I am after nail art stickers, transfers, brushes, paints, canes, dried flowers etc.... Ive just googled it, theres so many different websites, wanted to see where everyone else gets them from and if their any good.

I don't have to buy them really and can test out everything we have in stock, that's the best thing to have when you own a nail supplies company :)

I use the ones from Nailtopia - they have many designs for all seasons.

Eva

ive sent you a discount pm xx

Naildelights - I have your website in my faves! Was just about to post a reply with your link on lol!

Keep up the good work! :green:

D* xXx

Thankyou hun XX

means alotx

I also use Nail Delights - their pay offline facility is fab for those of us who don't have cards to pay online :) Super fast delivery too which is also good for that special requirement order :)

thanks , thats when we can find somewhere that would take your payment that is lol, we apprecieate your comments alot x x

i found atyourfingertips.org.uk - although iv not yet ordered from it it seems to have a good selection!!

Hth xx

Too true Adel :( I know we have one place which is about a 15 minute drive away and I intend to beg and beg the other local shops to get a machine too lol

May just get a machine myself through my friend's business lmao - people can come ot my hosue to pay you then ;)

what a cool idea i will send them all to you then lol:lol: x

hopefully all paypoints and post offices will catch on soon :)

Latest posts

Back