Nail Art Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma-Louise

Reaction score
Hi there everyone

I am wanting to train as a nail technician / nail artist. I live in liverpool but haven't been able to find any full time courses that are not private, has anyone got any ideas of how I can get trained up without spending a fortune and full time?

Thanks
Emma:)

The best thing to do is get in touch with your local college. You will need to manicure and pedicure first. You will probabley find that these are all part time courses as apose to full time. I done all my qualifications with local college and they cost £88 for nail art 17 week course and about the same for the others. Good Luck!! :D

Contact an established nail technician and ask them if you can pay them for thier time to show you how to use bits and ideas or get the vrush pens and cards and just practice practice practice
:)

Hi there

Thanks everyone for your advise! I have managed to contact some colleges in liverpool. I will try and get a nail technician to give me some pointers. Tell me though how did you manage to get work contacts and models for practice, I am new to the area so don't have a lot of contacts? anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks
Emma

Emma-Louise said:
Hi there

Thanks everyone for your advise! I have managed to contact some colleges in liverpool. I will try and get a nail technician to give me some pointers. Tell me though how did you manage to get work contacts and models for practice, I am new to the area so don't have a lot of contacts? anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks
Emma
maybe you could put a little ad on the noticeboard at your local co-op offering free or reduced cost treatments so you can get some practice.

Hi there

Thanks for your advise I think I will put a notice up at the local colleges and I am sure to get some students on board, for some free practice...

Cheers
Emma

Latest posts

Back