Nail Art Tutorial by Liliya- Gel 3D Smoke with Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great tutorial - thank you! I also love the nails you have on your left hand. I kept stopping the tutorial to look at how you had done them too! x

great tutorial the picture is so clear to see what you are doing.thanks for sharing,i love your other designs too and i also like your nails on your left hand they look lovely.x

i really want to get into nail art. when you are doing this on a client, do you do each nail individually, or do each step on all four fingers at the same time?
amazing designs, they are beautiful! xx

Hi everyone!
For my left hand I have a picture tutorial. I will post it soon.

If I do this design in a salon I will do all five nails at a time then do second hand while the first one is in the lamp. So, I would do dark gel on all nails, then put the hand into lamp and start with the second hand. Then do white gel on all nail and cure all of them after.

When I work with gels that flow in all directions I do it like that: first nail on the right hand, then put it in lamp. While the gel is being cured I do left hand first nail, then put it in lamp. Pull first hand out and do second nail, etc... So, one or two at a time.

Looking forward to that tutorial!

thanks!
looking forward to it too!

Hi Lilya - did you ever do that tutorial on your hands in the smokey tutorial? I absolutely love them! I would even just love a quick overview if you wouldn't mind! Please please please....hahaha

Latest posts

Back