Nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah92

Reaction score
Hey! Looking for a bit of advice. I'm looking to order some bits of nail art like glitters, dust, foils and stamping. Can any of you recommend where to purchase from? Looking for good quality products :) x

S2 and Ellisons are great for a good selection of quality products. Lecente glitters are foils are fab, CND additives and Sasha Gossen stamping plates (S2 only I think)

S2 and Ellisons are great for a good selection of quality products. Lecente glitters are foils are fab, CND additives and Sasha Gossen stamping plates (S2 only I think)
Thanks so much. Can't wait to order some :) x

Magpie is good for dusts & glitters!

Magpie is good for dusts & glitters!
Yeah I've heard a few people mention them. Will give them a try too I think. Thanks x

I use both but prefer Magpie. I use Moyou and Pueen stamping plates X

Hey! Looking for a bit of advice. I'm looking to order some bits of nail art like glitters, dust, foils and stamping. Can any of you recommend where to purchase from? Looking for good quality products :) x

There's a lady who sells the most amazing (cheap) glitters on eBay. Glitter_arty_nails I think she's called

Latest posts

Back