Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

carmengonzalez

Reaction score
Do you do a lot of nail art (specially free hand)? YES ? NO? WHY:)

blossom

Reaction score
No.

Reason: very conservative/predominantly 50+ client base! (There's always the odd few lol)

Eilan

Reaction score
I do a lot of Nail Art. I am kind of famous for it. I do Hand painting, Stamping, Nail Art with UV Gel i.e. Flames, sun, marble etc Airbrush, 3 D Flowers with Gel or P&L I work leaves in the tips and stuff like this. Just love to do Nail Art

SammiG

Reaction score
I love doing nail art and always have it on my nails but I find many of my clients just want plain old french, maybe with a couple of diamantes.

Sam xxx

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
I do quite a lot of nail art, especially to go with French. Usually only a small amount and quite conservative designs. This is what my clients seem to like.

Sue x

nails4ever

Reaction score
Yes, I do a lot of nail art, here in Puerto Rico ladies of any age use it :).

Ophala

Reaction score
nearly always do nail art on myself but not so much on clients. still building myself up and a lot of the clients i do have are just wanting plain colour or french. the hairdressers in the salon love it though and if they've got a free minute have it done!!

all freehand, no airbrush!

busybee32

Reaction score
All of my clients love nail art wether its conservative or wild and wacky i use my airbrush occasionally mostly its free hand or 3d work.
A couple of my regs are in their late 50's early 60's and never leave without a bit of art:)
Hth
Jen xx

Latest posts