Nail Bars for Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone knows of a supplier for a nail bar, one that can take three techs.

I have been looking online and can't find anything.

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone knows of a supplier for a nail bar, one that can take three techs.

I have been looking online and can't find anything.

Everyone I know that has had these, has had them custom made, Jac. They have to be incredibly sturdy so they don't shake when one technician is buffing and another is doing smiles :lol:

Personally(from the client's point of view and as an older person) I don't like sitting at them and prefer a comfortable chair at a nail desk which is more personal too. As most of my clientèle fall into this category I wouldn't consider it but for the right niche of clients (young and on the go who want the in and out to be quick) they can work.

Thanks Gigi, I dont want one either but I have persuaded my boss that we need new desks and he wanted to look at both options.

I have to agree, my clients like to have a chat and a nail bar doesnt seem that personal.

I hadn't thought about the affect of three techs all filing at different times though, but I can use that bit of advice in my favour :hug:

Here's an REM one Jac: Direct Salon Furniture REM Crescent Nail Bar 2 Position

I went to a salon with the prospect of renting a chair but it was a nail bar for c4 techs. I didn't pursue it even although the salon was in a great location for all the reasons Gigi highlighted but in particular because I wouldn't like to sit on a high stool working all day.

Here's an REM one Jac: Direct Salon Furniture REM Crescent Nail Bar 2 Position

I went to a salon with the prospect of renting a chair but it was a nail bar for c4 techs. I didn't pursue it even although the salon was in a great location for all the reasons Gigi highlighted but in particular because I wouldn't like to sit on a high stool working all day.

Just had a look at this and tell me, how does the client get their knees under the nail bar ... looks horrible uncomfortable as the client would have to lean over
to get her arms on the table!

The bit about the high chair is so true as well. Older clients a well as clients who may be carrying a bit of extra weight find climbing up onto high stools or chairs not only a bit embarrassing but also uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Back