Nail beads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsRus

Reaction score
I have bought some nail beads and am just wondering if any of you have used these on your gels?
Could you tell me how they turned out please I'm a bit worried they will be too lumpy under the top coat, thank you and any pictures sowing them would be fab x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

i havent used mine as i dont really like them so havent offered them BUT i would either put them in your top coat and yes they will have a texture to them OR put them in your colour coat and then top coat, this way there will be less texture xx

Never been tempted to use with gels as I could imagine they would get on my nerves and I am a bad picker!!! But I guess a good helping of top coat and even a second top coat would seal them in -

I found this blog post - Wendy's Delights: Nail Rock Moon Silver Nail Polish & Caviar Beads

I guess a good coat in top coat would cover/seal them - side walls and free edge might be a pain though I could imagine x

Latest posts

Back