Nail Bindis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna F

Reaction score
Help!
I'm looking for a site that does a good range of Nail Bindis.
I have a client who is getting married in a couple of weeks, and she likes the idea of having French with bindis..:|

Any suggestions??

Anna

I know Millenium Nails do them because I had some from there. They look fab but the stones come off easily, so if you use those for a wedding, Id be sure to add a bit of extra adhesive.
Better still design your own with rhinestones, bullion and little gold studs.

Thanks Glorsclaws

I've never worked with Bindis before, so cheers for the tip about adhesive! I think you may be right, perhaps I should just design something myself.. Not that I'm very creative in that respect :o

Anna

A long time ago I saw some in a store made by sally hasen. Of course they probably dont make them anymore! Although I dont know why you need them to be specficly made for nails rather then body art? Expect for the size and glue used of course. I dont know if you seen this web site but it looked neat. http://www.naturalexpressions.org/bindis.html Maybe you could even alter them to your client specifications. This done on a french it would look fab! You should post pics!

Erikabare said:
A long time ago I saw some in a store made by sally hasen. Of course they probably dont make them anymore! Although I dont know why you need them to be specficly made for nails rather then body art? Expect for the size and glue used of course. I dont know if you seen this web site but it looked neat. http://www.naturalexpressions.org/bindis.html Maybe you could even alter them to your client specifications. This done on a french it would look fab! You should post pics!

i know this may be a stuoid questions but what is bindis?

Thanks for all the helpful response.. I certainly didn't think of using body bindis, and that's a great idea!

My client is having henna tattoo's on her hands as well, and she wants something that will reflect the tattoo's and her outfit which is a beautiful pink with gold embroidery..

Anyway, I'll certainly take photo's so you can see the finished results.

Thanks again

Anna:)

Latest posts

Back